LIGHTING TEXT FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
With the Lighting Text for the Processing of Personal Data (“Illumination Text”), TowerTravel Turizm ve Sağlık Hizmetleri ltd. Sti. (“GplusClinic”), per the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”), as the Data Officer, the collection methods and legal reasons of your Personal Data as defined below, our ways of protecting your Personal Data and our policy, We would like to inform you about data samples, the identity of the data controller, the purposes of processing Personal Data, the transfer of your Personal Data to third parties and abroad, and the rights granted to you under the KVKK.
In the scope of KVKK, any personal data (“Personal Data”) with a specific or identifiable own identity and a Special Type of Personal Data, which is a particular type of it, is race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, It refers to data on a disguise and dress, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures, as well as biometric and genetic data (“Special Qualified Personal Data”). In this context, the definition of Personal Data includes your Special Qualified Personal Data.
1. How We Collect Your Data and Legal Reasons
GplusClinic acts per all the obligations required in the relevant legislation, especially KVKK, in all Personal Data processing activities it carries out and takes necessary security measures to safely host your Personal Data and prevent the illegal use of your Personal Data.
You can access our policy for the protection of your Data by visiting our “GplusClinic Personal Data Protection Policy” page. Personal Data processing expressed in this Disclosure Text is carried out by KVKK, relevant legislation, and GplusClinic Personal Data Protection Policy.
Per KVKK, we collect your Personal Data either automatically or non-automatically, verbally, in writing or electronically, through the following methods, and process it within the scope of KVKK Article 5.1, Article 5.2, 6.2 and 6.3:
- https://www. GplusClinic.com and https://www. GplusClinic.com.tr. On the internet page of GplusClinic.com.tr and other websites that can be set up in the future (“Website”), the following pages will be the first but not limited to automatic or non-automatic means,
- The patient comment section on the Internet sites (“Comment Section”),
- Cookies that provide communication with your devices on the Website (“Cookie”) electronically or electronically via non-automated means (anonymous data is collected mostly with cookies),
- Automated or non-automated means through accounts operated on behalf of GplusClinic on various social media channels (“Social Media”),
- All types of communication tools (“Communication Tools”) and other communication methods (“Communication Tools”), including correspondence conducted through our e-mail addresses (“E-mail”), text messages (“SMS”) or multimedia messages (“MMS”) sent to GplusClinic for other purposes. ("Communication tools") Through written, verbal or electronic means, either automatically or non-automatically,
- Verbally, in writing or electronically, within the scope of sales, marketing, and after-sales services, through all the service sales and marketing network (“Sales Network”) owned or operated by GplusClinic or not owned by GplusClinic,
- All post-sales services established by GplusClinic or not within the body of GplusClinic or operated by third parties, through our network of services (“SSH”), either automatically or non-automatically, verbally, in writing or electronically,
- Through our call centers (“Call Center”), either automatically or electronically, either orally or electronically,
- Verbally or electronically, either orally or electronically, through third parties, such as group companies, business partners, manufacturing companies, or companies from which GplusClinic provides services or services.
- Verbal or electronic means, either automatically or non-automatically, through channels on which you publicize your Website, social media, or other Personal Data.
2. What Personal Data We Process
- Personal Data You Provide to Us: We process any Personal Data that you share with us through the channels mentioned above by the principles and purposes contained in this Disclosure Text. In this context, your name-surname, date of birth, diploma, education status, T.C. Your Personal Data such as your ID number, phone number, e-mail address, address, Personal Data that may also contain Special Qualified Personal Data such as your availability status and your calendar during the use of the Appointment service of our Websites. Your Personal Data that you share within the scope of your meetings with our Call Center Examples of your Personal Data that you transmit through their tools or Personal Data that you share for the performance of a service, Personal Data you provide when you participate in a competition or survey.
- Miscellaneous Information Including Personal Data Collected by Automated Ways: We process your Personal Data, which is automatically collected through automatic search machines, video, and audio recording devices or Cookies within the principles and purposes contained in this Disclosure Text. The data collected through cookies are collected anonymously unless you are a member and are not Personal Data. In this context, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; internet browser attachment types and versions, receipt and read confirmations of e-mails; login; E-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as internet browser type and version; clock setting; operating system and platform; purchase history, location, URLs you enter on our Internet Sites, cookie number. Information such as any phone number used to call our products and customer service number you have viewed or searched, and information such as audio and video records received to improve security or service quality, and Personal Data can be shown as examples. We can also process non-Personal Data technical information to help us identify your device for anti-fraud and diagnostic purposes with Flash cookies and internet browser channels.
- Miscellaneous Information Including Personal Data from Other Sources: We may also receive information about you from other sources and process Personal Data within the principles and purposes contained in this Disclosure Text. In this context, your data, business partners, personal data are shared with us based on your permission, which you have previously given to the relevant social media tools in the membership records made on the Internet sites through your social media tools. Your professional information and contact information that you have publicized on your Website or other channels. The updated address information we collect based on the permission you have given to the relevant data officers; account information, purchase, pageview information; Information such as the searched term and search results, search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links), and the collection account number and other payment instrument information to help prevent and detect fraud, and provide convenience to some customers.
3. Identity of the Data Controller
Concerning your Personal Data that you share through the channels mentioned above, the Data Officer is registered with the Istanbul Trade Registry with the registration number 155672 -5, 0858075896100001, Mersin headquarters, Merkezefendi, Mevlana Cd. Sedeftepe Evleri D: No: 98 Daire: 13, 34015 TowerTravel tourism and health services ltd, located at Zeytinburnu / Istanbul. STI.
4. Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
GplusClinic processes your Data collected from the channels mentioned in this Disclosure Text by the suggested methods for the following purposes:
Within the scope of Article 5.2 and 6.3 of the KVKK:
- To fulfill our legal obligations (such as tax legislation, consumer protection legislation, occupational health, and safety legislation, debt law, commercial law, and other legislation, telecommunications legislation, banking legislation): e-invoice, e-archive or consumer legislation required In all cases, any processing that can be attributed to the processing of your data and related regulations can be given as examples.
- In case you are unable to explain your consent due to actual impossibility or for the purposes that are mandatory for protecting the life or bodily integrity of yours or someone else who is not given legal validity. In case of urgent intervention as a result of a health problem occurring next to our sales representative and related information, any other transactions that can be attributed to the regulation can be given as an example.
- To establish or execute a contract: providing all the services offered by GplusClinic to our participants, including all services promised under the Participation Specification, to contact you when necessary, providing membership and customer support within the scope of membership activation. In this context, any other transactions that can be attributed to the fulfillment of our obligations, such as contacting when necessary, and within the scope of the related regulation, are examples.
- To fulfill our legal obligations: Transactions within the scope of answering and resolving questions, complaints, and notifications about GplusClinic services via Internet Sites, Communication Tools or Call Center, and any other transactions that can be attributed to the related regulation can be given as examples.
- For the establishment, use, or protection of a right: the transactions made within the scope of keeping the records as evidence within the range of sales and after-sales services and any other transactions that can be attributed within the scope of the related regulation can be given as examples.
- To protect our legitimate interests, without damaging your fundamental rights and freedoms: transactions such as measuring the quality of the service, evaluating and resolving your requests in this context, and any other transactions that may be attributed to the relevant regulation can be given as an example by the Call Center, where the voice recording is recorded.
Besides, your Personalized Data can be processed for the purposes mentioned above without your explicit consent. Examples of this are the processing of your Personal Data that you have publicized on Social Media channels, your Website and other channels, and any other transactions that may be attributed under the relevant regulation.
Your Personal Data collected from the above channels by the methods mentioned above can also be processed for the following purposes, provided that your express consent is obtained under KVKK Articles 5.1 and 6.2:
- Processing of internet advertising, targeting, re-targeting (= targeting and retargeting), cross-selling, campaign, opportunity and product/service advertisements to offer opportunities for specific products and services,
- Processing the Websites to provide personalized content during your visit,
- processing to provide unique advertising, campaigns, advantages and other benefits, and other marketing and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) studies for the sales, telemarketing, and marketing activities,
- processing to create new product and service models,
- processing of commercial electronic messages (such as campaigns, customer satisfaction surveys, product and service advertisements) to send,
- processing to send gifts and promotions and other journals/periodicals,
- organizing corporate communications and other events and invitations within this scope and processing them for informing them,
- Also, the processing of your Special Qualified Personal Data for the purposes set out in Article 5.2 of the KVKK in case of your express consent, and for the purposes determined from (i) to (viii).
5. Processing Time of Your Personal Data
The Personal Data you have shared with GplusClinic through the channels mentioned in this Disclosure Text will be processed as long as the legislation does not eliminate the above legitimate purposes regarding the protection of Personal Data, especially KVKK, and the periods stipulated in other law.
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data to Third Parties and Abroad
GplusClinic may transfer your Data collected through the channels mentioned in this Lighting Text to third parties or abroad within the scope of KVKK and other legislation and within the objectives mentioned in this Lighting Text. Your data:
- Storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, program, cloud) domestically and abroad, especially in EU countries, America, Britain, OECD countries, India, China, and Russia, if the above objectives are determined under Article 5.2 and 6.3 of the KVKK. Informatics), security, call center, group companies, business partners, supplier companies, banks, financial institutions, law, tax, etc. It can be transferred to consulting firms that receive support in similar fields and other related parties where a transfer is necessary for specified purposes and to authorized institutions and organizations;
- Marketing companies, Group Companies, the third party is providing marketing support within the scope of KVKK Article 5.1 and 6.3 above, provided that your express consent is obtained domestically and abroad, especially in EU countries, America, England, OECD countries, India, China, and Russia. Service firms (to send e-mails, create campaigns, advertising firms can be transferred to firms that support CRM based on your explicit consent.
Besides, if a portion of GplusClinic or its assets (including, but not limited to, brand, domain name, and other commercial business elements) are sold based on your express consent. Including personal or legal persons, their stakeholders, business partners, intermediaries, consultants, can be transferred to third parties at home and abroad to the extent required by the transfer, can be processed to a limited extent by making the necessary assessment by these third parties in the transaction process. The transferee may continue to process your Personal Data, which are the values attached to these assets, as well as the data responsible.
7. Access to Your Personal Data and Your Rights within the Scope of KVKK
By applying to GplusClinic by article 11 of KVKK;
- To find out whether your Data is processed,
- If your Personal Data is processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your Personal Data and whether it is used per its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your Personal Data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your Personal Data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of the causes that require the processing of your Data to be evaluated within the principles of purpose, duration, and legitimacy,
- In case your Personal Data is corrected, deleted or destroyed, requesting the notification of these transactions to third parties to whom Personal Data is transferred,
- If your processed Personal Data is analyzed exclusively through automated systems, if there is a result against you, to object to this result,
- If your Personal Data is processed in violation of the law and for this reason, to request the removal of the loss in case of loss,
You have the right.
In this context, by filling in the form on our Website or composing the conditions determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority, you will send us your e-mail address, which you may have changed from time to time and registered in our system, by submitting your request regarding your rights above. By mail (please check your e-mail address registered in our policy) or with a secure electronic signature or mobile signature to our cap address or to our postal address, which may change from time to time, by hand, or with a petition or a notarized signature. You can send personal data that can be added by other methods determined by the Protection Authority. Please confirm the current application methods from the legislation before applying. GplusClinic will finalize the request free of charge as soon as possible and no later than 30 (thirty) days, depending on the nature of the request. GplusClinic may charge the fees in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in case of additional costs related to the finalization of the requests by GplusClinic.
Mailing address : Merkezefendi, Mevlana Cd. Sedeftepe Houses D: No: 98 Apartment: 13, 34015 Zeytinburnu / Istanbul
E-mail address : [email protected]
Cap address : [email protected]